We have taken a number of measures to ensure the safety of patients, staff & visitors by making the practice and treatments as COVID-19 secure as possible.
These include but are not limited to:
- Touch points are wiped down regularly and we have installed hand sanitisation points in the entrance lobby & treatment room
- Appointment times are staggered to achieve social distancing
- We are allowing extra time between every appointment for hygiene measures
- We ask all patients to arrive at their appointment time to avoid waiting in reception. If you arrive early please wait in the car park until your appointment time. Please attend alone unless a chaperone or translator is specifically required
- The treatment room is thoroughly disinfected between appointments.
- We have replaced all linens with wipeable or disposable covers to ensure everything you touch is thoroughly cleaned or disposed of
- Your Osteopath will wear disposable PPE to prevent cross contamination between patients in line with the guidance from Public Health England & the Health & Safety Executive. This may include an apron, face mask, gloves and possibly a face shield where necessary
- We ask everyone to keep a respectful 2 metre distance from other persons in the clinic.
- We have implemented a modified one-way system through the practice to minimise social contact. On arrival, please enter reception and pay for your treatment. After your treatment, please leave the practice directly without returning to reception
- We encourage card payment, preferably contactless where possible. Contactless limits have been raised to £45 and payment by Smartphone has no upper limit
- We request every patient wears a suitable face covering. We have disposable face masks available for purchase on arrival if you do not have one
- You may experience a longer wait for an appointment than you were previously used to as we need to space out appointments to allow time for disinfecting the clinic between patients and so consequently there will be fewer appointments available. As always, we shall do our best to accommodate patients who require emergency appointments
Please ensure that you inform the practice if you or any of your close contacts develop symptoms of or test positive for COVID-19 within 72 hours of attending for treatment.
These measures are subject to constant review and change as new guidelines are published. Your health & safety whilst on our premises is of utmost importance to us.
Information on COVID-19 including how to get a test and on self-isolating if you suspect you or any of your close contacts have COVID-19 are available on the www.gov.uk/coronavirus website.